Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

eBay Bluetooth adapter

Hi,

I think it is the same or similar to this one?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bluetoot...yman-Cayenne-PCM-2-0-2-1-Car-Kit/222630117615

v6matt and I both have it. It seems to works well, pairs with the phone and you can play music and it takes calls through it. Good value for the money compared to the other Dension Gateway and Mobridge options out there.

I had mine installed by 9e while they were doing my suspension and a few other bits but from what I understand it was not too difficult to install.

I bought one. Seems like the best opsion out there atm for keeping original .. waiting to install it when i get the time...
Keep yo posted

pedro.x said:
I bought one. Seems like the best opsion out there atm for keeping original .. waiting to install it when i get the time...
Keep yo posted

+1

Bought it as a recommend from someone who's fitted it to his Cayenne and says it is ace :thumbs:

update

Thanks, might give one a go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jons123
Back