Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Blue Colours

pzero said:
I was having a dig around for a pic that I took at Heddingham Castle from a few years ago. It was my GT3 next to the 991 GT3, also in DBM. (Couldn't find the pic, maybe T8 has one)

As if I'd be sad enough to keep, let alone be able to find, a random pic from 2014.

Oh, hang on. :oops:

T8 said:
pzero said:
I was having a dig around for a pic that I took at Heddingham Castle from a few years ago. It was my GT3 next to the 991 GT3, also in DBM. (Couldn't find the pic, maybe T8 has one)

As if I'd be sad enough to keep, let alone be able to find, a random pic from 2014.

Oh, hang on. :oops:

:thumb:

This is more commonly seen around Phil's neck of the woods...

Not sure if it is Aqua or Sapphire...

Attachments

• bmouth_741.jpg
    bmouth_741.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 1,538
:grin: :grin: It is full of coffin dodgers around here Mike , Downside it we move everywhere at 20 mph between 8am and 4pm, Upside is the roads are totally empty from 6.30pm apart from Neighbour hood Watch who are vigilant and on foot patrol until 8pm when its coco and slippers time for them. :grin: :grin:

Sytner have a dark metallic blue 997 GTS for sale just out of interest.

i like these colours :thumb:
911UK @ Trax fast car festival, Donnington summer 2018

Attachments

• zr3efuh_782.jpg
    zr3efuh_782.jpg
    824.5 KB · Views: 503
mikeluke said:
This is more commonly seen around Phil's neck of the woods...

Not sure if it is Aqua or Sapphire...

Think that needs a few mods, wicked could do the carbon dipping on the seat frame. Linus would be able to sort the seat. Pretty sure we could also juice up the battery :thumb:

diverzeusy said:
i like these colours :thumb:
911UK @ Trax fast car festival, Donnington summer 2018

That was a great day :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back