Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Boxster (986) 2.5 manual Guards Red.

adamw

That sounds really nice. Any photos?

MC

MisterCorn said:
That sounds really nice. Any photos?

MC

There's 5 pics in the advert.

My pic below is from the Leeds Castle event a few years ago.

I can't see any in the advert. It does look great. I'd love to do a project on one eventually but the timing isn't right for me now.

MC

Thanks MC & T8 :thumb:
It is a lovely early example and would make a great car for someone

Pics are in the advert but there are a few imbedded below.

If anyone needs anymore info. or would like to view please shout.

All the best
Adam

30891-E5-C-A4-F9-49-A6-B132-66-D8-A9759-B3-F.jpg

6-FD9-A1-A4-467-F-4372-9504-06-F08184-B254.jpg

AFC5-F35-F-0-A3-E-45-EB-AA04-8-DE0-E97-B48-C5.jpg

B27-B4-AFE-3-DB7-46-E7-A359-E2248671-D96-D.jpg

Deposit taken this morn 👍🏻

Car still for sale due to potential buyer changing their mind.
Price reduction from £4995 to £4650ono for quick sale.

More pics added too:

:thumbs:

Hi, I'm considering an early 2.5 Boxster and your dad's one looks lovely!

Only issues for me are lack of aircon and sport seats, which ar uncomfortable for me given my height (6ft5). The 986 is small and the standard seats give that little more extra room.

Very torn on this one...!!

Riccardo said:
Hi, I'm considering an early 2.5 Boxster and your dad's one looks lovely!

Only issues for me are lack of aircon and sport seats, which ar uncomfortable for me given my height (6ft5). The 986 is small and the standard seats give that little more extra room.

Very torn on this one...!!

Hi Riccardo,
No probs understand.
Please drop me a line if you need any more info. or would like to view :thumb:

Aircon - less to go wrong and its a soft top so open the roof!!
Seats - You would be able to pick up some std front seats to fit no problem and keep the sports for when you sell.

This looks a brilliant little car, Id love it. In fact doesn't fancy a swap against a Seat Leon Tdi does he :lol:

coullstar said:
Aircon - less to go wrong and its a soft top so open the roof!!
Seats - You would be able to pick up some std front seats to fit no problem and keep the sports for when you sell.

This looks a brilliant little car, Id love it. In fact doesn't fancy a swap against a Seat Leon Tdi does he :lol:

Thanks coullstar 👍🏻
Was gong to say AC not needed as if it's hot, roof down. That was my motto anyway :grin:

Re swap, he's actually just bought a much newer Leon FR as a replacement :thumb:

I agree no aircon = less to go wrong (and less weight). However... roof down on a hot summer day in town or on motorway just isn't nice. Neither are foggy windows in rainy conditions.

The seats I'd possibly swap as you say, so less of a concern, just a hassle. I also have nowhere to store them, so would have to sell this making the car less original, bit of a shame?

Trust me, a red 2.5 from an enthusiast vendor is exactly what I'm looking for, so I don't say the above llightly...

Riccardo said:
I agree no aircon = less to go wrong (and less weight). However... roof down on a hot summer day in town or on motorway just isn't nice. Neither are foggy windows in rainy conditions.

The seats I'd possibly swap as you say, so less of a concern, just a hassle. I also have nowhere to store them, so would have to sell this making the car less original, bit of a shame?

Trust me, a red 2.5 from an enthusiast vendor is exactly what I'm looking for, so I don't say the above llightly...

No probs at all Riccardo!
I wish you well on the search - they're great little cars!
All the best :thumb:

Deposit taken :thumb:

Sold and collected 😊👍🏻

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back