Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Retrofits - What can be easily changed / retrofitted ?

Jungle650

Hi, i am on the hunt for a 991 and glancing through the classifieds obviously some cars dont have the options I might want. Annoyingly many of the items are small and cheap from factory, but amazed how many dont have these. So just curious what can be retrofitted and at what appx cost in the UK?

For example:

Rear Wipe ?
Sport Design Steering wheel with Paddle shift?
Folding Wing Mirrors?
Cruise Control?
DAB radio? ( I think this was standard from late 2013 onwards ??)

Thanks as always chaps... all advice always happily recieved !

Jungle

I had cruise retrofitted by my local OPC as I thought I needed it but have probably only used it a handful of times in 2 years of ownerships!

I've done 50,000;miles in a 911 and not once have I ever needed a rear wiper.

Cruise control I use quite a lot.

Paddles & DAB standard on 991.2

Welcome to the Forum. :D

Porsche are a little funny when it comes to what can be retrofitted and what can't.

A good starting point is the Tequipment section of the Porsche UK website :-http://content3.eu.porsche.com/prod/pag/tequipment/TeqFinder.nsf/TeqFinder?ReadForm&co=30&sp=1&ma=PCGB%20(RL)&pricetest=&bt=991&ba=911&ac=model&mo=911%20Carrera%204S

Good luck in your search for a new car. :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back