Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Full black interior via ebay

H0ME

Trainee
Any thoughts on the recent eBay auction on the split out full black interior. It's quite amazing to watch the prices of each item as the guy selling apparently has a number of people wanting to buy it all. Sadly I was after the handbrake which busted my budget to £255.

The black sport hardbacks went for £3900. The gear shift £92. Leather console £327

I'd say it's on the money. Full interior with Sports Seats is an easy £5k+.
Those Hardbacks went cheap. I sold my Black pair last year for more...

Extended Leather bits are ultra rare as only the C4S & Turbo had them standard.

993 Breakers are very thin on the ground and cars with Black Leather even more so.

C.

Yes, was watching the handbrake and rear shelf too.

Assume you are referring to the auction from our good friend. Everything apart from the carpeted parts are black (on and always from a turbo) so not so rare in his world. :grin:

I dyed my handbrake lever for £20 and used a full Southbound kit for the carpet. I also have a RS brake lever which is worth its weight in gold evidently but it does feel cold in winter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back