Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Forgot I bid at The DVLA Auction and bought 918 plate

toddy2

Whilst browsing the recent sale list at the DVLA auction when I was looking to buy a Cayman GT. Bid on a few plates and ended up with HOT 918S. Shame I don't have or am never likely to have a 918. For now I'll put it on the 996. If anyone knows of someone who wants it for their 918, I'm not looking to make anything on it, I'll let it go for what I paid (£3,680 inclusive of all fees). For now it will sit happily on my 996.

Might help if you post it in the plates for sale section on here.

Moved to relevant sub-forum.

Do you want to add a price?

Thanks both, price added 👍

That's going to burn for a while. Beering and computers don't mix well. GLWS

kas750 said:
Blimey! :what:
No more drunken bidding eh? :wack:

Indeed, done worse though :sad:

I was giving the auction a casual glance this afternoon with an eye on M911GTS (Thanks to T8 for the heads up). The plate very quickly exceeded any notion that I might have had to become involved, it hammered out at £4k!

I keep looking for the 'edit' button on eBay the next morning. :grin:

kas750 said:
toddy2 said:
kas750 said:
Blimey! :what:
No more drunken bidding eh? :wack:

Indeed, done worse though :sad:

Whoever invents a keyboard breathalyser will be on to a winner :grin:

:grin:
So true.

Crikey Toddy, almost £4K on a plate you don't want and never intend on buying the accompanying car for. :eek:

Brilliant! :grin:

I wish I worked to your levels of 'small change for impulse internet purchases". :D

alex yates said:
I keep looking for the 'edit' button on eBay the next morning. :grin:

I log on here to see what I wrote :sad: :sad: :sad:

blush2.gif

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back