Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gen 2 not intended as a scare story and is just my Car

brownspeed said:
Phil 997 said:
chaser said:
Phil 997 said:
I am going to have competition at Dinslaken

Phil, mate .......... run it in first please.

Just saying :roll:

:floor: :floor: :floor:

:floor: :floor: :floor: will do Steve mate

Hey Phil, my (more than) generous offer still stands ! :thumb:

:floor: :floor: I will bear it in mind mate :grin: :grin: :thumb:

deMort said:
Phil .. you know i dont normally comment on these things .. BUT :thumb:

Good news at last and im pleased for you :D

:thumb: :thumb: Thanks Iain , Looking forward to seeing you at the "Ruth's making coffee" get together :grin: :thumb: :thumb:

Penciled in date for our normal cars and coffee is the 6.4.19 .. our 911uk meet will be in June but no set date yet .. ill nag them again tomorrow for a date :D

Sounds like an angry wasp....

Where is the bottom end?

:?:

The germans :nooo:

mikeluke said:
Sounds like an angry wasp....

Where is the bottom end?

:?:

Mike think I left it on the auto Bahn also video sound always distorts it . :grin: it will be interesting to see if the new cargraphic 200 cell cats give a different note to the ones that were on there when the vid was taken. I also accept exhaust note is very personal and have heard guys say oh mine sounds great and when I listen to theres its IMO not a nice note , so accept not everyone will hear mine and like the tone . :thumb: :thumb:

Looking forward to a 'Southern' meeting to hear it in person!

We are rapidly reaching that time of year again , looking forward to a few Southern meets again :thumb:

:food: :food: :food: :food:
Chop chop Phil, we're all waiting. Any chance of a surprise visit to Oulton Park RS Day?

Hi Frank, the cars rebuilt and running and Grant has been driving it around doing a bit of running it in so its ready for Wayne to remap . But just waiting on Wayne to finish the Hartech car he's got and then hopefully get mine in . So its close hopefully a week or so . Dont think I will be up for Oulton Park on the 8th as will almost certainly have to pick up the car on a mid week day. as no one wants to look after my girls for more than a few hours :floor: and I dont blame them , teenagers what a pain :floor: :floor:

Fingers crossed it's sooner rather than later. :thumb:

FZP said:
Fingers crossed it's sooner rather than later. :thumb:

thanks mate , :thumb: its so close nw I just want it back to enjoy again :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back