Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

992 order... What are your specs?

sideways said:
So, after a chat with the sales manager today it would seem that the build date of the 13th March is still good for my car.

She said they normally allow uptown 3 weeks from build date to delivery. The main issue with a firm delivery date is that they are waiting for WLTP approval. She said they are expecting this in April. She seemed fairly confident and did not expect this to delay any deliveries...
So around the 3rd April is looking most likely at the moment... just 51 days to go....

👍 I'm about 5 days behind you!

Richyd said:
Changed it again...

Back to spyder alloys, red brakes.

http://www.porsche-code.com/PL4NM560
I'm not sure about the colour of the spyders. What is it? Tbh, I reckon I'll just go for the Carrera S wheels, but painted black (I see a red door and all that).

If you're going for the spyders, though, you definitely need coloured wheel centres.

I love the seats btw. Would appreciate feedback when you get them Have you actually been able to see them in the flesh?

sideways said:
So, after a chat with the sales manager today it would seem that the build date of the 13th March is still good for my car.

She said they normally allow uptown 3 weeks from build date to delivery. The main issue with a firm delivery date is that they are waiting for WLTP approval. She said they are expecting this in April. She seemed fairly confident and did not expect this to delay any deliveries...
So around the 3rd April is looking most likely at the moment... just 51 days to go....

I'm on the same dates as you do really hoping I can have it in the first week of April

Yeah me too. On the outside I'm all calm and professional with the dealer. On the inside I'm like the spoilt kid in Charlie and the Chocolate factory.
I want it NOW!😜

sideways said:
Now I'm paranoid! Mine has been silent with no squeaks or rattles but I have no comparison to base it on.
Have to keep fingers crossed that it stays squeak free on the new one. 🤞

Lol... am sure its fine either way! If not, a bit of vaseline or silicone hey. ;)

sideways said:
Yeah me too. On the outside I'm all calm and professional with the dealer. On the inside I'm like the spoilt kid in Charlie and the Chocolate factory.
I want it NOW!😜

Yes!!! originally i was wanting car for September... then ordered for Summer... now due for April... now i want it next week!

992 ordered

I have recently joined forum. Put down 5K deposit at Sheffield OPC on 992 CAB 2S mid Jan 19. Told Salesman May 19 would be ideal delivery. Salesman could not give me a build slot but said I was next in queue and hopefully delivery before Summer. Another Salesman then said after Summer 19 ? Later 1st Salesman said he still believed would be before Summer 19.
Anyone any idea of current demand/supply?
Also, when I finalise my spec can the 2S be changed to 4S??
I am new to forum.

Welcome bud... yes, i'd imagine you could very simply change spec between 2s and 4s, as both are live on the configurator at present.

I like this image:

Attachments

• 991_and_992_364.jpg
    991_and_992_364.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 2,883
6appeal said:
I like this image:
I'd be interested to see the 991.2 against the 992 with Sport Design.

Because it strikes me that the Sport Design package is just there for those people who aren't enamoured with the external changes and want things to stay as they were....

992 ordered

thank you,
doubt they will finalise my order for a couple of months??? so plenty of time to think about 2S vs 4S.

Attachments

• detail_mup3_l_0_160.jpg
    detail_mup3_l_0_160.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 2,822
  • iris01_117.jpg
    iris01_117.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 2,822
PerrinAybara said:
6appeal said:
I like this image:
I'd be interested to see the 991.2 against the 992 with Sport Design.

Because it strikes me that the Sport Design package is just there for those people who aren't enamoured with the external changes and want things to stay as they were....
Porsche fans that don't like change? Never heard of such a thing. :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoffrey Fickle
Back