Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Airbag light - cup steering wheel MOT failure

Yeah Ned, Mine must have lit up and gone out by the time I spotted where it was on the dash. Then subsequent cycles didn't light it up, hence my first post.

I googled where the light should be, went back out and it came on and went off as it's meant to.

After searching Google and Porsche workshop manual , as has been said only works when key inserted in ingition comes on for a few seconds an then goes out , so it appears i dont have a problem just not been checked properly MOT time, annoying and frustrating :)

Thank you everybody for imput :thumbs:

At least there is no fault. If he is doing his job properly he will fail it for not having the airbag in place, so you aren't out of the woods yet. Given that it takes 10 minutes to swap it over, I would change it for the MOT anyway just to make sure.

MC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back