Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Panamera Turbo

Slayer

Estoril
Hi all,

Was looking at a Panamera Turbo (2013), well spec'd one, 31k Miles.

Any major concerns for the model? It has Porsche warranty on it.

Any ownership experience good or bad would appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I hadnt realised there was a post so ill dump what i sent you via pm in here for others to comment on ....

First off you need to test drive one and have a sit in the front and back .. i find its a big car but a little on the small side inside , youll also find the turning circle is not as good as a Cayenne and the rear view mirrors .. well the rear view in general is pretty poor.

But these are all design issues , if you like the car then thats fine ..

There are no real set problems , a couple of things ive seen would be , front air suspension , you can get knocks on speed bumps or heavy potholes .. new suspension shocks ..

X2 engines have bore scored on no. 7 and 8 cyls .. but 2 out of well .. a lot makes it a pretty rare occurence ... ive seen more of Cayenne than Panamera do this .

Ive seen x1 turbo failure , under warrenty ...a few electrical faults but all pretty much one offs and at the end of the day any item can fail .

And thats about it .. just regular service items after that .

Difficult for me to say running costs .. i dont know mpg of any car let alone these !

But as they rarely seem to go wrong then i would guess they aint bad.

2 Year OPC warrenty and your pretty much covered .

I would suggest post in the forums though and ask running costs , other guys here have them so can give you an idea on Mpg .

Thank you for replying.

I thought about you and sent a PM as well as Panamera section seems a bit quiet.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwarren1
Back