Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

7 day tour to the Swiss Alps

1. Cunno. GT3 997
2. Pickse. 996T
3. danniGLAS. Ferrari 360 TBC or 911 TT.

Just for info. SPA F1 is the weekend before - Im going out with Grandstand. I'm then going to stay in Europe effectively doing Longers 2018/2019 Spa Classic routes backwards to meet the Group in France on the Thursday 5/9.

If anyone wants to join in let me know.

Thank you

Richard

Spa GP sounds great must do it one year.
So what is the view on euro tunnel crossings anyone booked their crossing yet?

1. Cunno. GT3 997
2. Pickse. 996T
4. Zingari :what:

I've added the names of those I know are from 911uk. There are some new Porsche drivers on the tour and I don't know if they're 911uk-ers...

1. Cunno. GT3 997
2. Pickse. 996T
5. Madalaa
6. HPNer
7. Sen
8. 11PXF
9. Fatboy74

21 cars (Porsches, Alfas, TVRs and 1 to be confirmed) and 33 people in total
:thumbs:

Longers said:
I've added the names of those I know are from 911uk. There are some new Porsche drivers on the tour and I don't know if they're 911uk-ers...

1. Cunno. GT3 997
2. Pickse. 996T
5. Madalaa
6. HPNer
7. Sen
8. 11PXF
9. Fatboy74

21 cars (Porsches, Alfas, TVRs and 1 to be confirmed) and 33 people in total
:thumbs:

Gosh Im looking fwd to this. :D

I'm in should have the 993 repainted by then... 8)

Any places left on this one?

Danni the danger of bringing the F360 is you might tip me over the edge to buy one :roll:

..... and I am not holding my breath that we will get to see the 4C on this trip ....... :lol:

Just had a cancellation so if you're interested in joining this tour please let me know quickly :wink:

Full details are HERE.

Cheers,
L'rs

Hi Ian ..... when do you propose to be putting out the itinerary and routes files ...... it will most probably take me at least a week to work out how to download them to my Tom Tom ..... :)

p.s. Really looking forward to this tour ..... :thumb:

Hi Andy

Everything should be with you by Monday 26/8 so that gives you more than a week to load your Tom Tom :lol: Ideally it would've been a bit earlier but the guy who prepares the tour documents for me is on holiday at the moment and he needs next week to finish it off.

madalaa said:
p.s. Really looking forward to this tour ..... :thumb:

Me too!! :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back