Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Panamera hearse, who has seen one

Thefinn said:
the blue one actually looks the mutts, not sure how practical it would be as a hurst though, oh sorry hearse!

Rhodris i have an XF and i love it, its a great car!

She has a 2015 'Black Edition' R Sport in white at the moment....12 months to run on her PCP but got a deal on Car Wow.......very good trade in and 0% finance means that her monthly payments have dropped £20 :dont know:

No brainer. Another 'Black Edition' R Sport in ceasium blue. Smaller wheels this time...20in are a bit prone to 'kerbing' so she has opted for 18in black.

Thefinn said:
your right there Phil it might end up looking a bit like a Holden Commodore
🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Go Straya. F******* oath mate.
:bandit:

FZP said:
Thefinn said:
🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺

I am assuming thats Australian Frank :grin: :grin:

Rhodris-dad said:
Thefinn said:
the blue one actually looks the mutts, not sure how practical it would be as a hurst though, oh sorry hearse!

Rhodris i have an XF and i love it, its a great car!

She has a 2015 'Black Edition' R Sport in white at the moment....12 months to run on her PCP but got a deal on Car Wow.......very good trade in and 0% finance means that her monthly payments have dropped £20 :dont know:

No brainer. Another 'Black Edition' R Sport in ceasium blue. Smaller wheels this time...20in are a bit prone to 'kerbing' so she has opted for 18in black.

I have the 20 inch Draco wheels on mine and as you say I kerb them all the time as I spend a lot of time in and out of high street multi story car parts with stupidly high a tight kerbs around the barriers and with the size of the car its inevitable. Every time I think about having the diamond cut rim repolished i clip them again so now I am at the s0d it stage as the car is my motorway basher anyway.

FZP said:
Thefinn said:
🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺

Not quite sure what that means but I am sure it was funny :thumb:

Come on Australia

Absolutely, old chap!

Rough translations....

Thefinn said:
mikeluke said:
Come on Australia

Absolutely, old chap!

Rough translations....

I actually though u were taking the p :floor:
Excellent translation. If I were to go full beach slang, you'd struggle to understand. :grin:

and it'd look like this:

******* *** ***** ****** *****!! :thumb:

On a side note, I warned my Dad the other week when you came down, that being from Australia, your language may be a bit colourful :grin:

:floor: :floor:
I think my language was appropriate, well I hope it was.
It was a pleasure meeting the great man. :thumb:

You were fine Frank. Must be something about respecting your elders, unlike the whole new vocabulary minichimp & minimistercorn have learnt from you :grin:

They could have saved a fortune and just stuck a Porsche badge on the front of this.

Attachments

• ssowronghideous_287.jpg
    ssowronghideous_287.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,547
  • ssowronghideous_426.jpg
    ssowronghideous_426.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,547
FZP said:
Thefinn said:
mikeluke said:
Come on Australia

Absolutely, old chap!

Rough translations....

I actually though u were taking the p :floor:
Excellent translation. If I were to go full beach slang, you'd struggle to understand. :grin:

Have two sisters who live Down Under.... that helps!

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back