Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gen 2 not intended as a scare story and is just my Car

DucatiRob said:
Phil 997 said:
I will do Rob, thanks for the heads up. I. am looking forward to seeing the Hartech set up. :thumb:

Just don't expect a Mclaren HQ type set up, more proper old school engineering with some serious workshop gear :thumb:

With proper strong cups of tea....?

You'll get to run it in on the first 100 miles as M6 from there to Birmingham is 40mph :grin:

Make sure you have your matchsticks handy to prop your eyes open.

Phil 997 said:
I think I am going to fly up from Southampton to Manchester seems the easiest option :thumb:

Good idea Phil. Train to Parkway, "Fly Maybe" to Manchester, hop on direct train from Manchester Airport to Bolton. Get Hartech to pick you up, given your spend with them!

Looking forward to the next instalments!

chaser said:
Phil 997 said:
I am going to have competition at Dinslaken

Phil, mate .......... run it in first please.

Just saying :roll:

:floor: :floor: :floor:

:floor: :floor: :floor: will do Steve mate

I've done that trip before coming back off holiday. Really easy as the station is within the airport and goes right through to Bolton, then chenge trains there. Don't change at Manchester Victoria as it's more confusing and busier than Bolton.

and if you nod off on the train to Hall i' th' Wood, get off at Langho where I live and I'll run you back :grin:

:thumb: looking forward to hearing the new setup being tested through the 2.5km Engelberg tunnel between v8 hotel and the Porsche museum. Will be a good sound test for Dinslaken :bow:

At last :). Made up for you Phil :)

Thanks G2 and Rich :thumb: looking forward to getting back in it. most of 2018 was a write off due to the various issues I had with it :thumb:

Great news Phill hope you get a few years of stress/£ free motoring
:thumbs:

Enjoy the drive home.

Excellent news Phil, glad it's sorted :thumb:

Thanks Chris , Rupert . :thumb: :thumb: just in time for Spring :thumb:

This thread will need some more photos!

:)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member