Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I''m back in a 911!!!.. 996 C2 project begins.

alex yates said:
I still can't get over that paint detail. I need you to come down to mine and work your magic :grin:

Photos looks ace

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-911-C2-1998-3-4-tip/202589845522

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

and tidy interior too.

s-l1600.jpg

Thanks Alex..No real secrets or expensive products to get this result.
Finished off with 7 quids worth of turtle wax carnauba. :thumb:

So shiny they made a TV program after it - Black Mirror. :grin:

Saw that on AT 3 weeks ago. BARGAIN!

This is the sort of investigative questioning that I am fielding for the 911. :what:

Its honestly so much of a PITA selling cars these days. Everyone seems to think that they can get something for nothing and cant be bothered asking questions etc. Almost to the point that trade just takes all the hassle away for a little less cash.

Ive just put my daily car up for sale for a little under £4k, woke up to some who just sent "£1800?" through ebay................... :frustrated:

It is frustrating but then most times all of a sudden a genuine person comes along and its usually hassle free.

I've found the worst way to sell a car on eBay is on auction, then BIN with best offer, then BIN, then classified ad. Classified is cheapest on fees too and disables the chance of some moron pressing a button and causing you loads of aggro with the fees.

Couldn't see how you do a classified ad.
Is that not just trade these days?

I've just tried now. When you do the listing, half the way down the page is a heading: Selling Details

Under that is Format: with a drop down box with 3 options: Auctio Style, Fixed Price or Classified. Classified is for 28 days and £14.99 and open to anyone, not just trade.

and they can't give you feedback after the transaction is complete.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back