Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

H&R Springs

baldguy

Hockenheim
Will C2 springs fit a C4 please guys and gals??

They are different part numbers and one would assume slightly different spring rates for the weight difference up front, the OEM springs come in different specs for nearly every varient. Can't tell you if they will physically fit, I would assume so, the rear is exactly the same, the front shocks are different c2 to c4 to allow for the AWD hubs etc so that would be the only possible problem area.
Then we get into alignment issues, covered a fair bit the last few months

No they won't as the springs for the AWD C4 have a bigger circumference than the RWD C2 . I know because I made that very mistake years ago when I first started modding my gen1. and had to resell them. :thumb: :thumb:

I've got some mint used H&R springs for a 3.4 C4 that I was going to fit in spring (haha!).
I could be talked out of it and sell them, as I already have M030. PM me if you're interested.

Many thanks all.... PM me a price please Grifter....

Can I ask what size the springs are you have as i have a set of spax springs to go into my c2 but I never thought to ask if they came out of a c2 or c4.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back