Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

992 order... What are your specs?

Richyd said:
My current spec - http://www.porsche-code.com/PL682MG6

Maybe not the best day to make the decision on black, witht he flat light and rain, but seeing a car park full of them really did put me off. GT Silver looks just so good, even when dirty.....

Black wheels remain, black porsche logo, black sports exhaust.....

:thumb: on GT Silver Rich, and good decision on not going keyless.

pzero said:
Richyd said:
My current spec - http://www.porsche-code.com/PL682MG6

Maybe not the best day to make the decision on black, witht he flat light and rain, but seeing a car park full of them really did put me off. GT Silver looks just so good, even when dirty.....

Black wheels remain, black porsche logo, black sports exhaust.....

:thumb: on GT Silver Rich, and good decision on not going keyless.

👍 Cheers Malc

Awesome!

What is "Diamar lightsilver"?

Mine is GT Silver... i've been thinking of the black painted porsche logo also.

My only dilemma is that of the pan roof, kind of want it, but also that i've already got quite a fully loaded spec already.

Little Brother for the 992 being delivered similar time:

Attachments

• ccm_cafe_racer_835.jpg
    ccm_cafe_racer_835.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 2,375
Very nice. Those straight through pipes must be loud.

sideways said:
Very nice. Those straight through pipes must be loud.

:D

6appeal said:
sideways said:
I'm nailed on spec now. Gonna call the dealer next week for an update.
Http://www.porsche-code.com/PLE86VA8

I have sunroof envy!!! You should get discounted alcantara roof lining given the size of the hole from the glass roof ;)

I haven't gone for sunroof, after the creaking I had from my 991.2 GTS sunroof.

Its funny you say that... you're not the first to tell me that. Swings and roundabouts i suppose, and i've always worked on the basis that if you want a quiet ride, buy an A8 or a 7 Series... I expect a 911 to have noise, squeaks and rattles as the NVH of the 911 is lower down the priority list.

As a daily driver though, for lots of miles, yeah, i'm kind of a balance on the spectrum towards quieter. it was fascinating moving from a 6 series to a 911, noticeably more noise in the 911. But, thats a good thing! (to a point).

Sorted the garage for little brother CCM Spitfire today ready for delivery...

Attachments

• ccm_281.jpg
    ccm_281.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,221
Now I'm paranoid! Mine has been silent with no squeaks or rattles but I have no comparison to base it on.
Have to keep fingers crossed that it stays squeak free on the new one. 🤞

So, after a chat with the sales manager today it would seem that the build date of the 13th March is still good for my car.

She said they normally allow uptown 3 weeks from build date to delivery. The main issue with a firm delivery date is that they are waiting for WLTP approval. She said they are expecting this in April. She seemed fairly confident and did not expect this to delay any deliveries...
So around the 3rd April is looking most likely at the moment... just 51 days to go....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back