Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gen 2 not intended as a scare story and is just my Car

:clap: :dancetwist: :dancetwist: I heard from Hartech today, she's rebuilt :worship: :) had a good long road test or two and just waiting for a slot to get on the rolling road and have the remap :thumb: won't be long now . I said at home today I may be able to collect it on the 14th Feb. :eek: :hammer: :hammer: ooops maybe not that particular day :grin:

Soon be back to the mods

:driving: :drive: :driving: :drive: :drive: :driving: :drive: :driving:

Congrats, I would go on the 14th.... Just Do It :D

Great news Phil, I am looking forward to reading of your continued adventures.. with pics of course.. :grin:

Why not go on the 14th? You could, for instance, have an overnight stop and a nice meal in Stratford upon Avon, even see a play? You could turn this to your advantage. :)

:grin: :grin: Thanks Gents, me going to see a play at Stratford made me grin,

" Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath borne me on his back a thousand times, and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is!"

I actually think Billy Boy was still alive the last time I went to see a play
:grin:

I think I am going to fly up from Southampton to Manchester seems the easiest option :thumb:

Great news Phil, although I'm sure the South will be reaching for the earplugs once again, after the relative serenity of the Bentley. Speaking of which, drove past the Bentley factory today whilst on running errands. It's a magnificent building I must say, worth a drive past on your way back down :thumb:
Congrats on the car once again. Look out Dinslaken :thumb:

FZP said:
Great news Phil, although I'm sure the South will be reaching for the earplugs once again, after the relative serenity of the Bentley. Speaking of which, drove past the Bentley factory today whilst on running errands. It's a magnificent building I must say, worth a drive past on your way back down :thumb:
Congrats on the car once again. Look out Dinslaken :thumb:

Thanks Frank, I am going to have competition at Dinslaken as forum member Dr Jim bone who lives round the corner from me will be taking his new 6.2Ltr Cayman LS3 with custom scaffold poles oops meant exhaust :eek: :grin: :grin:

Yes I should have a look at the Bentley factory at some point. :thumb:
find out who's idea it was to put two turbos on top of a 6ltr engine like it didn't have enough power anyway :floor:

Excellent news Phil :thumb: Felt like I was off to pick up a new car when I collected mine from them! Factor in plenty time for a factory tour and several cups of tea with Grant :thumb: :thumb: :D

I will do Rob, thanks for the heads up. I. am looking forward to seeing the Hartech set up. :thumb:

That's brilliant news Phil :grin:

That will be some trip home :thumbs:

Bolton to Bournemouth with a big grin on Kev :grin: :grin: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
I will do Rob, thanks for the heads up. I. am looking forward to seeing the Hartech set up. :thumb:

Just don't expect a Mclaren HQ type set up, more proper old school engineering with some serious workshop gear :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
I am going to have competition at Dinslaken

Phil, mate .......... run it in first please.

Just saying :roll:

:floor: :floor: :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatandywhite
Back