Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

1995 993 Carrera Buying Advice

Zingari said:
:thumb: And indeed that's the car the OP should be buying. By comparison not the Hexagon NB rolled in RS glitter :grin:

Thanks Zingers, I may be a bit biased, but think the 5K premium for a WB is worth it, even if the miles are slightly higher, but still low :D

Not many WB's to chose from at the moment, but not my dough that is being invested, OP should go and see several cars before deciding in my opinion, that is what I did at least :dont know:

Well I'm sure loads of you will slate me but done a deal subject to inspection at Hexagon.

I've seen all the paperwork. Service stamps. MOT's from UK and N Ireland and am 100 % mileage is genuine.

I've also seen all the internal reports they did when they bought the car and all the work they've done right down to changing engine cover strut.

I'm also getting the old cup wheels with the car but personally I love the black wheels it's got on now.

I personally think the car looks amazing and have seen the Porsche receipt for fitting the Porsche supplied RS body kit which makes me happy it's all genuine Porsche and not some rubbish aftermarket tat.

I know you may all think mad but none of the standard cars did it for me looks wise

Hexagon were exceptionally helpful and spent hours going through all paperwork, bills etc

I'm very happy.

Thanks for all the input here though I've learnt a lot about 993's

mikeknivett said:
Well I'm sure loads of you will slate me but done a deal subject to inspection at Hexagon.

I'm very happy.

Congrats and fingers crossed the inspection goes well.

Ditch the budget Falken tyres for some quality rubber and i'm sure you have a fun summer of driving ahead. :thumb:

C.

Great result!

Nothing to be slated for at all. You've seen a car you like and have bought it, ignoring the purists.
You only live once and in 20 years time when these cars are taxed off the road, I bet you'll feel better for driving the car you wanted to drive, not one that someone else preferred because it had Varioram, wide body or was standard.

I look forward to more pictures. :thumb:

Congratulations OP, I'm quite sure that car was local to me. Saw it around a couple of times, a lovely car.

Being happy with the car and the deal chum is all that matters :thumb:

:hand: Not sure whether you'll get Illuminati membership. When I tried there were more black balls in the bag than the bottom of a rabbit's hutch :what:

mikeknivett said:

I've seen all the paperwork. Service stamps. MOT's from UK and N Ireland and am 100 % mileage is genuine.

I've also seen all the internal reports they did when they bought the car and all the work they've done right down to changing engine cover strut.

I'm also getting the old cup wheels with the car but personally I love the black wheels it's got on now.

I personally think the car looks amazing and have seen the Porsche receipt for fitting the Porsche supplied RS body kit which makes me happy it's all genuine Porsche and not some rubbish aftermarket tat.

I know you may all think mad but none of the standard cars did it for me looks wise

Hexagon were exceptionally helpful and spent hours going through all paperwork, bills etc

I'm very happy.

Thanks for all the input here though I've learnt a lot about 993's

Good for you. Jonathan and co. a Hexagon are a nice bunch and the cars are well prepared if a little overpriced. Good for you for getting a deal, car looks great and yes some proper tyres will be a big help!

Just GREAT that you have found a Porsche that ticks your own personal boxes. It has been interesting to follow a bit of your progress while reading the valued input of the knowledgeable folk on this forum. Definitely a Porsche to be proud of and a bit of a rarity for sure. Super colour too. ENJOY :thumb:

Speed Yellow & Riviera Blue are going to overtake Polar Silver & Iris Blue shortly... :D

C.

Thanks for all the lovely comments.

Good to be a member of the Speed Yellow club.

Falken tyres are being taken off and replaced with proper tyres as part of the deal.

Don't get Pirelli P-Zero. They might be 'N' rated but they're shiote and tramline :nooo:

Zingari said:
...Not sure whether you'll get Illuminati membership. When I tried there were more black balls in the bag than the bottom of a rabbit's hutch :what:

Don't worry about Z's "sad devotion to that ancient religion". "The old order changeth yielding place to new"... Modders of the world unite, and throw off the shackles of the Illuminati! :thumb:

Joking apart, it's a great looking car. You pays your money, you takes your choice!

Enjoy/Welcome!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back