Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 Turbo S in Mailonline - Anyone on here...?

MisterCorn said:
What really annoys me is when parents with kids park in non-parent child spaces. If they have run out of those spaces in the car park they should go somewhere else, not just use a normal space and bash the other cars. Don't the realise why the spaces are there!!!

MC

I have a 10 month old myself and you don't know how valuable these spaces are when you are getting a small child out of the car in a supermarket, the trouble comes as people take the p**5 who have children old enough to get themselves out of the car, you quite often see someone pull in with a teen in the front seat who jumps out of the car and the parent thinks it ok.

Like you have said though i have been in a supermarket car park and seen a mum just shove the door back with her ar5e as it kept closing on her while strapping the child in but didn't give any thought to the car behind her, she did this for a good few minutes and must have hit the other car about 10 times.

I think the disgraceful behaviour was from the newspapers
I'm sure any sensible porsche owner would do the same and do so as far away from the entrance door so any respectful motorist would understand his actions

no doubt waynetta from hull in herZafira with 3 children of unknown fathers wouldn't give 2 hoots to opening her door and denting the Porsche

Outrageous behavior to be honest, at least get the white line smack bang in the middle. :thumb:

A few years ago, someone in Australia invented a spoof story of a wife selling her husbands Porsche for say £10,000 that was worth £80,000
they used photos from my website
I had 250 plus emails asking who I sold the car to in Australia from idiots expecting me to tell them who she was
The car was still on my website and outside my door
as they had used my photos you would expect there to be a case for breach of copyright
the daily mail pay £20 for a photo
I eventually got £80

despite over 250 emails,
aol and msn news are impossible to contact, they don't have a phone number
if you google Australian wife sells porsche you'll find the article

Never , ever speak to a newspaper,

How is that deemed as news? I think I parking like that is crying out for the local intelligencia to key the car.

I'm all for creative 'Persi Parking' but that is asking for trouble. As stated, just whack it away from the store and pick end spaces or ones with natural protection.

The real issue here is how most people lack basic respect and would bang your car without giving it a second thought.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back