Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Oulton Park RS Day 8th March Track Day and Paddock meet

That reminds me, last year my mate, son & I trundled off to a nice little country pub just outside the park for lunch. Food was good and reasonably priced washed down with a pint. Onlt 2 minuts by car and will probs do the same this year if anyone wants to join us. I know 1st time we went, the on site canteen was a bit chaotic and well over priced.

The landlord was very accommodating and glad to welcome anyone from the park. :thumbs:

All the food in that canteen wouldn't be out of place on Rate my Plate. Some of the entrails masquerading as food is appalling

FZP said:
All the food in that canteen wouldn't be out of place on Rate my Plate. Some of the entrails masquerading as food is appalling
Quite, and thanks for prompting me to remember to pack and decent lunch and thermos.

Get ta boozer. Miles better VFM.

alex yates said:
That reminds me, last year my mate, son & I trundled off to a nice little country pub just outside the park for lunch. Food was good and reasonably priced washed down with a pint. Onlt 2 minuts by car and will probs do the same this year if anyone wants to join us. I know 1st time we went, the on site canteen was a bit chaotic and well over priced.

The landlord was very accommodating and glad to welcome anyone from the park. :thumbs:

If you turned right out of the gate, that would probably be The Red Lion in Little Budworth. Excellent and frequented by a lot of Oulton Park regulars. Well worth a visit.

......and the Landlord's from Blackburn :grin:

Can't wait, this day is one of the year's highlights :thumbs:

Will be a top turnout!

alex yates said:
Can't wait, this day is one of the year's highlights :thumbs:

Will be a top turnout!

Bring plenty of soup Alex :grin:

Will do....if my car makes it there :nooo:

alex yates said:
Will do....if my car makes it there :nooo:

Oh no, what`s up with your 911 :?:

I will be popping up to spectate. Was a great day last year.

Let me know if someone ends up having a spare space for this. Thanks.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back