Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 Turbo S in Mailonline - Anyone on here...?

cant believe you admit to reading the daily mail!

I blame the Astra for his choice.

What about the merc driver swerving at the pedestrians on the pavement in the other picture or the Vauxhall's inability to park within the lines as well?? Daily mail..nuff said!

Have to say looking at the cars either side of him, if he had parked in the space properly, the other people would not have been able to open their doors as they are not in the middle of their spaces - they are parked on or over the lines.

James M-S said:
cant believe you admit to reading the daily mail!

I read it for the balanced political views!

It is known as the Daily Nazi in our house!

Balanced political views....
:floor:

Interestingly, or scarily, Mailonline is one of the most visited websites in the world.

Even Wikipedia doesn't accept input from the Daily Mail

This article came up while I was reading something else and I read some of the comments. I'm amazed that a newspaper ran a story over something so trivial. Its hardly news and can we witnessed most days in most supermarket car parks :?: :?:

Me too , I spent ages looking at it and all I could think is are they upset because he didn't park with the white line central under his car or was it the astra parked over the white line. other than that all I saw was some perfect parking very considerate to ensure he didn't bang his doors against the cars parked next to him what can be wrong with that :grin: :grin: :grin:

What really annoys me is when parents with kids park in non-parent child spaces. If they have run out of those spaces in the car park they should go somewhere else, not just use a normal space and bash the other cars. Don't the realise why the spaces are there!!!

MC

How did this make national news. Makes a change though from reading about brexit all the time!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back