Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Oulton Park RS Day 8th March Track Day and Paddock meet

infrasilver

Who's going, I know there is usually a good contingent from 911uk?

I'm there on track in the 944 and I also have a garage which I will update the number of once I know it?

Track.

infrasilver 944S

Paddock Meet.

Kas750
jonttt
chimp911
FZP
SBSP

I'm hoping to make it but will be a last minute decision :thumb:

Yep.
Anyone keen for a drive over in convoy from Wilmslow way as per last year if theyre passing through this way?

should be able to make :thumb:

I'll be on track with a 996.2 GT3 and we will also have the yellow ex Jones Bros. / Eurotech built 928 race car there.

Track.

infrasilver 944S

Paddock Meet.

Kas750
jonttt
chimp911
FZP
SBSP
alex yates + Momo

:thumbs:

Along with some of Kirsty's Ribble Valley Soup Co. Homemade soup :lol:

Track.

infrasilver 944S
Oliver

Paddock Meet.

Kas750
jonttt
chimp911
FZP
SBSP
alex yates + Momo
Kurlykris + Eldest son + skidlids

I`m hoping to get a last minute track ticket, but if anyone knows where there is one going begging I would be very grateful. I didn`t realise that they had sold out, I didn`t even see them up on the MSV website :sad:

Im in its a great day out :thumbs:

Track.

infrasilver 944S
Oliver
david_yorkshire - white 991 GT3

Paddock Meet.

Kas750
jonttt
chimp911
FZP
SBSP
alex yates + Momo

spongebob squarepants said:

Also in on the FZP convoy (someone needs to brighten it up with a non silver car :thumb:)

Also in on the FZP convoy (someone needs to brighten it up with a non silver car :thumb:)
Coolio. Meet up at Costa in Alderley Edge, a little easier for parking at that time of day. Organise a time a bit later.

Track.

infrasilver 944S
Oliver
david_yorkshire - white 991 GT3
Diggermeister - white 997.1 GT3

Paddock Meet.

Kas750
jonttt
chimp911
FZP
SBSP
alex yates + Momo

One minor point of order (and it does not relate to anyone here but is useful to mention in case anyone spots anything) the organisers usually ask that spectator vehicles are kept a few rows back from behind the garages, to reserve those spaces for the cars on track.

Tickets for the track day normally sell out almost straight away and are not openly advertised, although they are there to see on the MSV site. Usually previous attendees are notified first, hence why you tend to see the same names/faces/cars there.

FZP said:

Coolio. Meet up at Costa in Alderley Edge, a little easier for parking at that time of day. Organise a time a bit later.

Get there early lads, non of this rocking up after 11 like last year. We should be there before 10am and its in full swing then.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint_Sauce
Back