Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

If Not A Porsche, Then What.....?

DynoMike said:
New997buyer said:
I think it look just like the last one :dont know:

I won no prizes for a manual as the wife prefers the auto box. Though she also prefers four legs to four wheels.

Both pictures taken in livery yards :what:

How did I miss the fact that you'd replaced a 997.1 turbo with...a 997.1 turbo???!!
Looking good, Paul. Man, those wheels do suit the car and colour :bandit:

Thanks Mike. Appreciated :thumbs:

*easy mistake when you're busy all day master crafting engines and doing real work so fixed that for you :thumbs:

New997buyer said:
alex yates said:
I bet your left leg is wondering what the hell's going on :grin:

It's the left wrist that's all confused! :grin:

:eek: Is that safe whilst driving?

Ps. Opinions do vary, either way - you bought the best all rounder for the money and I'd be shocked if anyone can prove otherwise :thumb:

Boba fett said:
Porsche forum or not - 9 pages - then a bit of an anti climax !! :thumb:

Brilliant contribution (as usual) to this thread.

Keep trying though as someone might bite and ask about your new car that you felt the need to tell us about on the previous page!

:floor:

alex yates said:
That's his 1st one.

Which is the same colour and body type :dont know:

One great thing about the new interior is that it won't show the dirt from the livery yard :grin:

:hand: :grin:

New997buyer said:
DynoMike said:
New997buyer said:
I think it look just like the last one :dont know:

I won no prizes for a manual as the wife prefers the auto box. Though she also prefers four legs to four wheels.

Both pictures taken in livery yards :what:

How did I miss the fact that you'd replaced a 997.1 turbo with...a 997.1 turbo???!!
Looking good, Paul. Man, those wheels do suit the car and colour :bandit:

Thanks Mike. Appreciated :thumbs:

*easy mistake when you're busy all day master crafting engines and doing real work so fixed that for you :thumbs:

Thanks Paul! My eyes aren't as good as they were. Which probably explains my wrist hurting as well :oops:

New997buyer said:
ragpicker said:
DynoMike said:
Thanks Paul! My eyes aren't as good as they were. Which probably explains my wrist hurting as well :oops:

Get a horse in your life so you can blame stains more easily :wink:

:hand: :grin:

For me F type....simples

GMG said:
...don't they have turbo 4 pots...like Vauxhall Astras :D

The 'entry level' Cayman competitor might do but the supercharged V6 is a cheap but serious 911 rival and the V8 is a real monster.

Boba fett said:
After some soul searching, I did find life after Porsche 911 Tuned Turbo hard (and I did love mine as you all know) however the lust for an Italian Supercar, a "made it car" for me was possible.

My Initial and thought about short list was:
Lambo Gally LP560
Fezza F430 Spider
Porsche GT3 / GT4
AM DBS
MP4-12c or whatever they call it...

So - I bought an F430. The test drive was everything I wanted it to be, noise, drama, hairs standing on end and did I mention the noise. in the short journey, it was thumbs up and picture taking. Madness, to say the car left its mark is an understatement !! It is not as fast, no where near in fact as my Turbo, but Oh so, so special.

Roll on Summer !! It can't come quick enough - Pictures are mandatory of course once I get her home !! :thumb:

Can I ask what a 'made it car' is?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back