Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

BBS E88 wheels, where from?

Dammit

Paul Ricard
I know Carnewal sell them, but I've emailed them twice about buying some and they've ignored both, so I'm a bit stuck.

What sizes fit a narrow body 996 without (preferably) rolling the arches, and where should they be purchased from?

Dammit said:
I know Carnewal sell them, but I've emailed them twice about buying some and they've ignored both, so I'm a bit stuck.

What sizes fit a narrow body 996 without (preferably) rolling the arches, and where should they be purchased from?

Im sure there is a set on ebay at the moment in 9 & 11in widths.

Width versus weight is something to consider. From all the wheels Ive had the best fitment IMO was the Kerscher FX wheels which were 8.5in Et45 and 10in ET48 on the rear.

The E88's are a nice wheel for sure.

10" et65 is too tucked IMO. I'm running a 15mm spacer (so et50), and they could still do with being another c.10mm further out... would probably need the arches rolling for that though.

I concur. After an email a telephone call is best.

Esp. if you have had no reply.

Pip

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoffrey Fickle
Back