Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Front splitters & front amber indicators

ch3tman

Suzuka
Anybody thinking of moving on a pair of TechArt splitters? If so, get in touch!

Likewise, regarding a set of amber corner indicators & side repeaters, do let me know. Thinking of switching from the the current clear set.

Must be in very good condition :).

Attachments

• 993_techart_front_splitters_461.jpg
    993_techart_front_splitters_461.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 1,674
  • 993_amber_front_indicators_213.jpg
    993_amber_front_indicators_213.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1,674
  • 993_amber_side_repeaters_190.jpg
    993_amber_side_repeaters_190.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,674
9apart were selling the LHS indicator for £59.99, not sure if they have any left. The cheapest I have found for RHS new is Porsche dealer at 70ish.

Go for Hella side indicators, original quality. There are lots of ***** copies out there.

I got mine from here. Best price I could find and came in the boxes. Defo Quality parts.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PAIR-of-...et-Mk2-Golf-/151973454772?hash=item236252e3b4

AndyS said:
ch3tman said:
Likewise, regarding a set of amber corner indicators & side repeaters, do let me know. Thinking of switching from the the current clear set.
I did this last year. You'll be surprised just how cheap they are from OPC - and they do look good when brand new.
Thank you - was going to source from the likes of CarParts4Less (same as EuroCarParts?), who appear to offer the OEM/original vehicle manufacturer items.

andyobro said:
Go for Hella side indicators, original quality. There are lots of ***** copies out there.
mark pearce said:
the side repeaters are best bought from Vw for a mk 1 golf
Thanks for the tips :thumbs: - yes I do remember reading on these forums that Mk1 Golf items are the best replacements.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back