Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Kool Canvas UK aka Zucarto "Car Art" Rogue Trader

Kool Canvas & Zucarto

Hi All,
We have now been added to the list of people this so called "businessman" has scammed. We purchased a large canvas at the London Classic Car Show ON February 17th 2019, guess what! still haven't received our purchase!!! Shocker ha!
Chris also feels the need to keep the lies going. Phone number doesn't work and apparently i don't receive all the emails he sends now (eyes roll) Last email was him saying he has now shipped my canvas "again" with a complementary canvas as well, still nothing! I can not believe the audacity of this man! and CHRIS i hope you read this! Have you no shame?

Sucks for you buddy! because now, every freaking car show that my husband and i go to we will be looking for your stands! and we will make sure everyone hears what a shitty "businessman" you are! We will also make sure to take what is owed to us as well.
Can't wait! :bye:

Re: Kool Canvas & Zucarto

Shakey007 said:
Hi All,
We have now been added to the list of people this so called "businessman" has scammed. We purchased a large canvas at the London Classic Car Show ON February 17th 2019, guess what! still haven't received our purchase!!! Shocker ha!
Chris also feels the need to keep the lies going. Phone number doesn't work and apparently i don't receive all the emails he sends now (eyes roll) Last email was him saying he has now shipped my canvas "again" with a complementary canvas as well, still nothing! I can not believe the audacity of this man! and CHRIS i hope you read this! Have you no shame?

Sucks for you buddy! because now, every ***** car show that my husband and i go to we will be looking for your stands! and we will make sure everyone hears what a shitty "businessman" you are! We will also make sure to take what is owed to us as well.
Can't wait! :bye:

Shakey007, sorry to hear about this.

It's shocking they are still able to attend national shows, it's just as bad for those who have order at international shows

We all need to be vigilant to their next appearance and ongoing appearances

Attachments

• koolcanvas_17apr19_googlereviews_117.jpg
    koolcanvas_17apr19_googlereviews_117.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 5,731
Kool Canvas & Zucarto

@911uk Thats the thing, my friend that was there with me as i made the purchase in February, made an even bigger purchase from Chris because he said he ships international as well. My friend paid £30 extra for that and i now have to tell him that he was also scammed! I also called the London Classic Car Show to let them know, gave them the different company names this so called "Businessman" uses. I just can't believe it still! All I have to say is i will not give up untill i get my money back and warn people of this slime of a person. :thumb:

Did no one else who got scammed go to the car show :dont know:

I know I would have
baseballbat.gif

:bandit:

Porsche News said:
Shakey007 said:
gave them the different company names this so called "Businessman" uses

What are these different business names, so potential buyers can be informed ?

We purchased from Chris with the business name of ZUCARTO STUDIOS and then after we started looking into this slime ball we found an identical company called KOOL CANVAS, then we came across this forum with more than one complaint about Chris and read them all which is pretty obvious its the same guy. All he will do now is change the name again and see who else he can rob, but i don't forget a face :thumbs:

I know this is pain, but if all the those affected by ImbecilesRUS, or which ever name they're using today, surely the amount of admin required will stop him from doing harm to others moving forward by submitting to the Small claims court. £35 gets the ball rolling.
He's bound to miss a few and referred to the bailiffs for collection. He will no doubt the business will Phoenix left right and centre, but anything to keep him occupied and not fleecing people.
Just a thought.

Shakey007 - have you heard anything more?

How many people are planning on going to the show in May? A big enough group may be able to either get some recompense or at least get the message across about these scammers.... :cop:

Hi all,

Really sorry to hear of such scammers and the arrogant replies you have received.

Blood boils reading this stuff.

Simply, a person is stolen your money. You have the benefit of almost knowing where he will be.

Go take your money back. Imagine you knew the whereabouts of a burglar who had burgled your home. There's enough members on here to get together and visit him at a show, although, would he turn up now? Maybe not but maybe. If not, enjoy a car show.

Please take this as motivation, not bashing at all, just hard to see our forum members get scammed.

Kool Canvas update

My experience of Chris Campbell aka Kool Canvas. I had exactly the same issues and excuses as you guys. He even told me he couldn't speak to me one day because he was driving and on his way to a bike show. I phoned the event organisers and he had no booking but they said they would certainly like him to show up so that he could pay what he owed from his previous booking. I was one of the lucky ones, I took advice from the Citizens Advice Bureau and sent him a legally worded email giving him 7 days to fulfill the order or refund my money. Low and behold the canvas arrived 3 days later along with some complimentary small canvases. The down side was they weren't framed but I got the main one done myself and he reimbursed me. This was after months of chasing on behalf of my son though.

But hey! guess what the 3 day Motorfest he was putting on got cancelled the week before it was due to happen. He has promised to refund everyones money though. Ha! Ha!. Good luck with that.

Are people paying with credit cards ? If so just make a section 75 claim within 6 months via your card provider, quickest and easiest way to get your money back :dont know:

I went to the British Grand Prix at Silverstone in July 2019, and Chris was based on my campsite. I spent a long time talking to him over the course of the weekend and I placed an order for 3 large canvases and 3 medium ones. After paying him, the thought did cross my mind that the paper invoice wasn't really a good receipt.
Anyway, eventually the 3 large canvases arrived but my 3 medium-sized ones did not. I was told that the size of all 6 was too big to send in one delivery. Two of the canvases were absolutely brilliant. The 3rd one had two black marks on it. Chris said he would send me a replacement and that he would organise the delivery of the remaining 3 from my order, plus the 'free one' he offered me as thanks for ordering 6 from him.
It is now almost October and I have not received the replacement one, or the other 3 that I had paid for. He has emailed me a few times, in response to my emails, but still I wait.

A friend of mine saw him at the Moto GP at Silverstone this year; if only I'd known about this, I would've asked my friend to speak to him.

I'm still waiting. Can we contact Watchdog / Companies House / the police about this company?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back