Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What colour wheels should I go for?

Prefered colour for these wheels

• Matt Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silver

• Black Chrome

• Gloss Black

• Gun Metal

• Charcoal

• Total voters
Stealing stones Kris? You'll be changing your name to George 'Taters" Chatham.

Phil 997 said:
COB , frazzles must be the accountants choice are there more in the packet for your money :grin: :grin: we know that bugles are the snack of choice .

Funny you should say that Phil, I've noticed the number of lovely bacon flavoured Frazzles in a packet is less than it once was. I may have to reconsider. Ditto with Mars Bars, they have shrunk, I swear.
What the hell are bugles?
Sorry OP this is way off topic.

I moved to the bigger 'family' size bags Aldi do for 80p years ago. Plenty in a bag but don't half make your pee stink.

Aldi-69p.jpg

2 things...

1) Gloss black 8)

2) Beef & Mustard Brannigan's :worship:

:thumb:

Counter Of Beans said:
Phil 997 said:
COB , frazzles must be the accountants choice are there more in the packet for your money :grin: :grin: we know that bugles are the snack of choice .

Funny you should say that Phil, I've noticed the number of lovely bacon flavoured Frazzles in a packet is less than it once was. I may have to reconsider. Ditto with Mars Bars, they have shrunk, I swear.
What the hell are bugles?
Sorry OP this is way off topic.

Sorry OP for going off topic (no pun intended) but this must be cleared up :grin: mars are smaller than they were there is defiantly a conspirisy between the purveyors of snacks to reduce the content its an outrage that I dont think we can even blame on Brussels lol. and these are bugles

Attachments

• 318774011_0_640x640_118.jpg
    318774011_0_640x640_118.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 917

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back