Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Pass me a sick bag! Hidious car...add what you have found

I think it looks quite quirky. Sooner be seen in that than some of those piddly little jap cars on the road that Nissan/Honda/Toyota make. At least it's quite unique. :dont know:

That's an old one - basically a Nissan Micra with a revised front end. I love Mitsuokas and the new ones are cool. They do one called the Rock Star which looks like an old Corvette Stingray and a Himiko which looks like a Morgan Aero8 - what's not to like? Oh yeah, the 1.5 litre engine perhaps! I think they're based on the Mazda MX-5. (when I say "looks like", maybe "rip-off of" would be more apt).

I reckon it'll drive better than the old Jag anyway - quick Faried, "Add to Basket" !!! :thumb:

Anyway, this Porsche 944 has been for sale for over a year now - it started at £12k. I think most on here have better taste but if anyone has recently had a head trauma and wants to make an offer just let me know as I do know the sellers and can find out what the bottom line is... (Obviously I'll disavow all knowledge if anyone here actually does purchase it....)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-...=item4668a89784:g:P00AAOSw0Lha8Zbg:rk:19:pf:0

Attachments

• s_l1600_121.jpg
    s_l1600_121.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 286
That body work on the 944 is amazing. I can't even see where they made the join, it's seamless. :eek:

FZP said:
That body work on the 944 is amazing. I can't even see where they made the join, it's seamless. :eek:
I've seen it in the metal - it really is a sh1te to behold!

pop rivets 'R' us

my favorite part of the ad,
'The car looks and drives amazing everywhere it goes it attracts attention everywhere it goes, people stop and stare'
I bet they do :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:
I can't think why!!! :floor: reach for the Kleenex :floor: :floor:

Attachments

• s_l16002_168.jpg
    s_l16002_168.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 165
Oh dear , trotters independant traders 2020 :thumb: :thumb:

Attachments

• tesla_model_x_three_wheeler_rendered_as_reliant_robin_comeback_118035_7_114.jpg
    tesla_model_x_three_wheeler_rendered_as_reliant_robin_comeback_118035_7_114.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 222
Loving that Tesla, Phil!

Tesla saving the planet Phil :thumb: nice find.
This one uses less rubber :lol: I dont know how the quickfit/ Michelin discount thing would work with the buy 3 get one free :dont know: :?:

squelch said:
I've seen it in the metal - it really is a sh1te to behold!

Poor you :grin:

Have you seen the wheels :eek:

Ad says: 5x130 to 5x114 Wheel Adapters Which Double Up As A 25mm Spacer All Round

They have redrilled the wheels :bandit:

CRIMINAL :judge:

And a wheel nut missing, should be ok though most cars only have 4 😀👍😀
More Kleenex please :floor: :floor:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back