Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

If Not A Porsche, Then What.....?

:worship: :thumb:

Nice one!!

Will be good to see what you have to say about the manual shift on a Turbo compared to both the 996 & 997 Turbos you previously owned.

Does that mean you need to change your username: Newer997buyer :dont know: :grin:

alex yates said:
:worship: :thumb:

Nice one!!

Will be good to see what you have to say about the manual shift on a Turbo compared to both the 996 & 997 Turbos you previously owned.

Does that mean you need to change your username: Newer997buyer :dont know: :grin:

Early days yet. I've always been a bit :dont know: on the tip v manual debate and nothing has changed that for me yet. There's pros and cons to each. But I'll indeed share more in due time :thumb:

A new forum name is an interesting idea but probably not needed, as I'm sure a few on here already use alternative names when describing me :grin:

New997buyer said:
After much deliberation I decided there was nothing else in the £45-55k bracket that ticked all the boxes a 911 does.

:agree: especially when the 911 has a Mezger engine and 2 turbos. :thumbs:

T8 said:
New997buyer said:
After much deliberation I decided there was nothing else in the £45-55k bracket that ticked all the boxes a 911 does.

:agree: especially when the 911 has a Mezger engine and 2 turbos. :thumbs:

Plus I'd a garage full of bits ready to put straight onto one plus a nearly new Kline :grin:

ragpicker said:
So it turns out that nothing quite does what a Porsche does at that price point?

Who knew!?

:dont know:

:wack:

Now then young Dr, it is healthy to ask critical questions regularly and manage over assumptions :D

Plus as you well know I'd good reason to be pissed at Porsche :puh:

It would have to be a Nissan GTR 2011 face lift onwards. Destroys everything and 4 seats (well, kind of). Will be looking for one in May. Selling my M6 V10 in April to buy one in May. Will never sell the 911

That looks the Business Paul. Proper rough 'n ready on that snap. For some reason it almost shouts "I'm a Manual". Must be the wheels. :thumbs: :worship: :thumb:

:congrats:

Has the Mrs even noticed that you have changed car :dont know:

:grin:

Even more so - has she driven it? Nothing cooler than a lady driving a Porsche :)

I think it look just like the last one :dont know:

I won no prizes for a manual as the wife prefers the auto box. Though she also prefers four legs to four wheels.

Both pictures taken in livery yards :what:

Must be the angle. Just looks shorter and more aggressive in the first photo. 2nd one looks more like a Grand Tourer. :dont know:

alex yates said:
Must be the angle. Just looks shorter and more aggressive in the first photo. 2nd one looks more like a Grand Tourer. :dont know:

And that's the beauty of the 911 platform. Depending on the perspective it can be either :grin: :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back