Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996tt S/S Exhaust for sale: believed to be Top Gear

996TRR

Hello all,

I have a 996tt sports exhaust for sale that I purchased off a 911uk forum member but I've decided not to fit as I'm leaving my car standard

The item is used and I've been told by the previous owner that it's done 3k on a 996 turbo S

The exhaust is believed to be a Top Gear 200 sports cat

Listed on ebay with a low starting of £175, ebay item 254100532116

I hope someone has a use for it

I recognise that description!

:)

mikeluke said:
I recognise that description!

:)

Correct! I had all intentions of fitting it and it is a good exhaust but as my car is so standard and very low miles I'm going to keep it so.

If you could add a little more history on the exhaust I'd appreciate it...

I bought one of these when they were advertised as a prototype batch and still have it on my car now. The fit wasn't the best out of the box with a tailpipe adjustment needed and a sensor pocket adjustment.
They paid for the adjustments at a local company and the price I paid was fantastic value.
The exhaust in my opinion is fantastic - yes it's loud (a nice loud), yes it drones a bit but I only drive my car occasionally so I don't worry about it.
If I paid £3000 + on a different exhaust would it be worth it? No.....
This exhaust is amazing value for money - I don't know the seller so can't advise on the fit of his - they did sort the issue as I bought the prototype batch though.
This is a steal - don't be put off on price guys.

I got it new from Top Gear and got it fitted by a local TG agent - drove no more than 3K miles with it.

Transformed the sound of the car!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back