Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fabspeed Aifilter 997-------------

Jonathon555 said:
Phil 997 said:
Jonathon555 said:
I have got one of these on my997.2 3.8s

I am not sure what power if any it adds , but the sound is intoxicating.

For the price and the looks and sound its great. Got the oe air box , wont be refitting it

What about the pic Jonathon :grin: :grin: did you remap your car after doing it mate :thumb:

The car is running softronic as well as ipd , the previous keeper had it rolling roaded at 414 bhp not sure how accurate that is though

Dont think that will be far off as mine before the fabspeed and the new remap was running 400bhp on the rolling road and I am expecting a bit more after the few extra bit I have done. :thumb: :thumb:

-- 997 -- said:
pzero said:
http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=125368&sid=10dd6ef3c0ece4ae259cf0494b45e8c7

Thanks !! Thats put me right off!!

Id rather get hold of a Gen 2 airbox and modify that to my car!!

Other question is.....

Has anyone fitted a Gen 2 airbox into a Gen 1, if so will it go it straight or any mods to the box is needed,??

Cheers..

J

I haven't fitted a standard Gen2 box in my Gen1, but I did fit an Agency Power twin cone set-up that was designed for a Gen2, the box (which is an aluminium base/back with a carbon top) fits the same as the standard Gen1 box, but the tube to the throttle body is positioned differently and needed to be modified.

ap-997-2-intake-carbonfiber-onwhite.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back