Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For sale adverts

porscheski

Nurburgring
I listed my 996 convertible this morning,think I managed to link pics too but after spending 90 minuted compiling,typing,getting it all backwards and all ways up I finally managed to press submit and I can't see the advert......I'm not technologically gifted and I'm hoping someone is going to tell me it takes a while to appear? I can't face doing it again on the same day....thanks, John.

Once you complete the proforma and submit your advert it requires authorisation from '911uk' or a moderator that can remember how do it (ie not me :oops: )

Check tomorrow and it will probably be there.

Don't worry. I think the mods have to check it first.

Thank you, couldn't face it again today.

does this mean we are loosing you John? :sad: :sad: :sad:

Well the Porsche sold this morning. Six years between the two I have owned.
I just cannot enter and exit the car with any dignity or without pain.
Only Porsche I can see suiting me now is a Cayenne. Not sure if I like those enough to pay the running costs.....
Thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way and answered my questions. It's been terrific but time to leave. Thanks again , John.

porscheski said:
I listed my 996 convertible this morning,think I managed to link pics too but after spending 90 minuted compiling,typing,getting it all backwards and all ways up I finally managed to press submit and I can't see the advert......I'm not technologically gifted and I'm hoping someone is going to tell me it takes a while to appear? I can't face doing it again on the same day....thanks, John.

http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=8830

Good luck with the sale

See previous post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back