Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ooohhh Techart Springs arriving tomorrow...

Milo72

Spa-Francorchamps
Garage Heater set to come on early... tools all sorted.... pint of milk, coffee and a kettle.... and a packet of biscuits.

Perfect Saturday sorted..

:thumbs:

Don't forget the beers chilling in the fridge for later!

Pics before and after mate :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

You will absolutely love them. Perfectly stanced, no droop and on the spot comfort vs sport. Height wise mine was 1 inch between fender and tyre top.

I had the H&R, and they were the worst springs you can get, they were too soft and too low. Meaning you scrape everything getting worse over time as they droop. The front rake made the car handle wierd.
Looks cool though cos it was raked and low.

One advise , there is a pasm controller available which transforms the pasm and sport springs, it is the best money I spent and solved my handling issues. You can Google that... :eek:ld:

Great choice on the Tech art springs, I have them on my Gen2 C2S about 15mm lower, the ride still very good whilst not so stiff that the dampers are overwelmed even on the standard setting.

bricheun said:
You will absolutely love them. Perfectly stanced, no droop and on the spot comfort vs sport. Height wise mine was 1 inch between fender and tyre top.

I had the H&R, and they were the worst springs you can get, they were too soft and too low. Meaning you scrape everything getting worse over time as they droop. The front rake made the car handle wierd.

One advise , there is a pasm controller available which transforms the pasm and sport springs, it is the best money I spent and solved my handling issues. You can Google that... :eek:ld:

Do you mean the DSC module for upgrading PASM :thumb: yes great bit of kit , but for the gen1 you also need the accelerometer so it ends up being about £1200

Phil 997 said:
bricheun said:

Do you mean the DSC module for upgrading PASM :thumb: yes great bit of kit , but for the gen1 you also need the accelerometer so it ends up being about £1200

Worth it though as it transformed the car

Phil 997 said:
bricheun said:

exactly, ✌
Alsov try the slightly firmer setting for the techart springs.
I found it less floaty and comfortable.

Do you mean the DSC module for upgrading PASM :thumb: yes great bit of kit , but for the gen1 you also need the accelerometer so it ends up being about £1200[/quote]

1200 quid is worth it considering a decent suspension system with adaptive damping with fitting and setting will.cost a lot more.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back