Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Great news! Alfa is back in F1 as a full blown F1 team

Albionmuz

Barcelona
Sauber now renamed Alfa Romeo Racing. Sorry Lewis I'll be changing allegiance to a brand I have owned for over 30 years now.

Come on Kimi!

Ferrari will no doubt be throwing lots more technology their way now and with Kimi's ability to set up and race cars they could be dark horses to occasionaly challenge Red Bull and maybe even snap at the heals of Mercedes and Ferrari themselves at places like Hungary and Monaco.

Either Alfa or Masserati would have been tremendous. I'm looking forward to seeing Ze German get a pummelling by CLC like he did when Dan arrived at RBR.
I hope Renault can give the top 3 a run for their money as so we can see some of those phenomenal overtakes by RIC.
If Kimi can give Vettel a razz up in the first few races, that would please me to no end.
So my two teams for this year are Alfa and Renault

I'm disappointed we will be losing Sauber. I love F1 but it's manufacturer drivin now. Sauber, Force India and Haas were the real privateers with Peter Sauber's name associated with the team for years..... even in the BMW days it was still BMW Sauber.

I've got nothing against Alfa, I just hope the cars don't rust away or be stuck in a lay by come the opening round in March. :floor:

Smelly Finger was never anything special, Newey won those 4 WCs, simple as.

Look forward to the new season, I'm still not convinced on Max being the full package, he has skills, but his temperament is lacking. For now at least.

I'm hoping CLC comes in as a match for the little upstart.

deMort said:
F1 is the only sport i follow .. sad i know .. looking forward to this season though :)

Really? As a bike rider I'm surprised! So many people rate bike racing as much more exciting.

Good to know, Iain, who do you support?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back