Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Went to see my next car at Millennium heroes at the weekend

pzero said:
benbuhagiar said:
Have you considered a Maserati GranTurismo?

They use many Ferrari components but much cheaper than a Ferrari.

Something like this has a wow factor and a fraction of the price of a F430

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...rchad=New&advertising-location=at_cars&page=5

That being said, a F430 is my dream car.

Does AA cover come as standard :?:

It's comments like this that make them a bargain. In reality they are reasonably reliable. I follow the Maserati Facebook group and all positive comments. Only the older 3200 cars are troublesome.

benbuhagiar said:
pzero said:
benbuhagiar said:
Have you considered a Maserati GranTurismo?

They use many Ferrari components but much cheaper than a Ferrari.

Something like this has a wow factor and a fraction of the price of a F430

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...rchad=New&advertising-location=at_cars&page=5

That being said, a F430 is my dream car.

Does AA cover come as standard :?:

It's comments like this that make them a bargain. In reality they are reasonably reliable. I follow the Maserati Facebook group and all positive comments. Only the older 3200 cars are troublesome.

Good to know. :thumb:

I ran an F430 F1 spider as a daily 10 years ago, I put >30k miles on it, great memories but it did fall apart by the time I had finished ;-)

The only thing I will say is the ownership experience with Joe Public is very different to a Porsche, the Ferrari attracts a much wider spectrum of love / hate ! But you can;t beat the drama of one if you've never scratched the itch :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back