Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche by Ludic- 996 restomod

FZP

Mixed views on that. Headlights look too small.
Nice to see there is interest in modding 996's though

It's not for me.
It looks all wrong dimensionally, but fair play to the guy for making the car his own.

It's always good to see what people are doing with these cars. :thumb:

I really like it... I was going to report it as inappropriate at first... But the more I looked at it the more I liked it. Judging by the comments under the pictures I guess it's a bit marmite

Looks very good to me. Yes there are some things I would perhaps do differently but it all comes down to the details. Full marks for making such a personal statement.

I thought about this quite much recently. Turning a 996 into something special......like Singer do with a 964. Main issue for recreation value is the screen angle.

I like it. :thumbs:

Not least because the most aesthetically challenged bit of the 996 has been removed completely. :wink:

The biggest impact it has on me is that it really emphasises how much bigger the water-cooled cars are compared to their older siblings.

A great effort. :worship:

Hope they've kept the original interior........classic 911 sports stuff!

I actually quite like that :eek: Fair play to the guy for trying something different and making a decent job of it :thumb:

I've just had a good scroll through all his instagram pics and have changed my views to ......... I really like it. :cloud9:

I think that looks fantastic.

:salut: :thumb:

It's rad, i wonder if its a kit that will be available?

I'm still waiting for a backdate to become available for the 993 to make it look like a 964. That way you get the best of the mechanics with the best of the styling.

MC

MisterCorn said:
I'm still waiting for a backdate to become available for the 993 to make it look like a 964. That way you get the best of the mechanics with the best of the styling.

This link might help you

--> Good Luck

The more I look at the pics, I just love it. Now I say that is need to see it with my own peepers, but on face value, I think he's done a cracking job, all things considered.
Anyone going to Barcelona to run some eyes over it? :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back