Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD: Porsche 993 Turbo Complete Wide Body / Wings

AmirRS

As the title says I have a complete wide body from a 993 turbo, completely genuine!
Originally purchased back in 2014(!) to do a conversion on my C2 to turn it into 'turbo body' however I never got around to it.

x1 front bumper
x1 rear bumper
x1 front wings
x1 rear wings with side sills
x1 bonnet (bonnet is different on a turbo compared to others)

All of the panels are in good condition with no rust or damage etc.
They have been taken down to the metal and are ready for paint. I haven't got any good photos as they are stored in my unit however I will have these up in due course.

I also have other 993 turbo parts for sale, check my other listings!

Any questions PM

£2,500 Ono

If you'd be prepared to split the pack I'd probably be interested in the front bumper, if still available .

what's the difference on the bonnet to a regular bonnet?

do you have the part number?

adrian993 said:
what's the difference on the bonnet to a regular bonnet?

do you have the part number?

I think it's shape is different but don't hold me to that.. perhaps someone on here can confirm?

Will split this now on the forum only until I list everything on eBay probably at the weekend.

PM if you're interested in any of the above

Thanks

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back