Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Agreed value insurance.

sjb993

Which are the popular Insurance companies at the moment for agreed value Insurance?

Mine is due for renewal soon - I have been with Manning for the past 4 years, and I want to get a few other quotes to check they are still competitive. I don't need track day cover and I can limit the annual mileage to around 3K.

TIA.

I use Lockton and have 2 car's on the same policy. Agreed valuation, Euro cover and track. They offer PCGB discount as well.

I'm with Classicline - they issue a guaranteed value certificate which is valid for two years at a time. I've just had a reminder about the GTS valuation needing renewing so it will be interesting to see what their approach is to depreciation (or even appreciation - wishful thinking lol...)

Classicline :thumb: not sure why anyone would go elsewhere, always the best premiums, and agreed value is just 24 quid with them, just e mail form and photos it's that simple. No no claims needed either.
AND they don't do the normal crazy annual premium hike Shiite, and they value their customers. Even free to change a reg, can't find that anywhere else, Classicline all round good eggs :thumb:

I'm with classic line £550 garages with a London postage.

Only problem is they won't insure me for track days. I don't do track days have done a couple of CAT days at Millbrook and for peace of mind I would have liked to have Insurance when blasting around the alpine circuit. I didn't and that stopped me from pushing the car in a couple of the corners.

Classicline! They did me 6 track days though!

Look at Hiscox's 'high value motor Insurance' aka 'high net worth' policy too, obtained via AIB. Very comprehensive. That said, they've increased premiums year on year for 4 years and, together with AIB's now somewhat lazy approach, have forced me to look elsewhere this year.

Do Classicline demand a very low limited mileage policy? As I'd seek 5k-6k per annum...

ch3tman said:
Look at Hiscox's 'high value motor Insurance' aka 'high net worth' policy too, obtained via AIB. Very comprehensive. That said, they've increased premiums year on year for 4 years and, together with AIB's now somewhat lazy approach, have forced me to look elsewhere this year.

Do Classicline demand a very low limited mileage policy? As I'd seek 5k-6k per annum...

Maximum 5 k :thumb:

Thanks guys - I'll get a quote from Classicline. :thumb:

Used Classicline for years, always good to deal with. Don't bother anymore with AIB, get the email "tried to contact you but could not so please ring" have answer phones at home and mobile and never get "the" call. Plus not found anyone to match Classicline yet :thumb:

Admiral. I always find Classicline about 50% to 100% more than Admiral for identical (actually now not even as good!) cover.

I assume they don't like London.

In fairness, AiB were also unable to get near the price Admiral gave me. Yes, Admiral have a full list of all mods including livery.

I used to be with classic line but switched to Footman James a few years back. Much better price and you can pay a bit extra anytime if you want track Insurance

Tobesetc said:
Admiral. I always find Classicline about 50% to 100% more than Admiral for identical (actually now not even as good!) cover.

I assume they don't like London.

In fairness, AiB were also unable to get near the price Admiral gave me. Yes, Admiral have a full list of all mods including livery.

Same here - Admiral Classic policy for under £200, garaged in NE London. Unlike their standard car policies, Admiral didn't hike the premium at renewal.

Admiral didn't bundle breakdown cover like Classicline did, but £48 from AutoAid sorted that.

I was with ClassicLine for years but they were quoting £500+.

Are these Admiral policies agreed value? Do you need to use a no claims bonus?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back