Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Is this a record?

Les said:
Phil 997 said:
I think you will find they ignored you because you were not wearing salmon pink chinos

I've actually been thinking about getting a pair recently. Now I'm not so sure... or am I :dont know:
They've got bouncers at the door at Waitrose in Wilmslow that deny you entry unless you are sporting Salmon, Aubergine, Teal, Mint, Lemon or Peach Chinos. All they say is, "Sainsbury is that way" apparently.

As Alan Coren once said, he was very grateful to Sainsburys for keeping the rif raf out of Waitrose.

FZP said:
Les said:
Phil 997 said:
I think you will find they ignored you because you were not wearing salmon pink chinos

I've actually been thinking about getting a pair recently. Now I'm not so sure... or am I :dont know:
They've got bouncers at the door at Waitrose in Wilmslow that deny you entry unless you are sporting Salmon, Aubergine, Teal, Mint, Lemon or Peach Chinos. All they say is, "Sainsbury is that way" apparently.

Kids have ragged Waitrose Wilmslow many a time after frequenting the park, 4 just bulldoze the bouncers straight to the hairibo.....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back