Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Odd seat UPDATED

get some grpahite grey leather die on line from Gliptone.

https://www.liquidleather.com/about-us-i95

I done mine as it had all faded and it came up a treat. tell them its a Porsche 996 and you need graphite grey. there should be a code for it on the options list too.

here is the thread and scroll down. same colour as yours. really easy to do and will be ideal match.

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=124268&start=20

250 ml will be more than enough. I done the whole interior and had a lot left from a large bottle. tell them what areas you want to do and they will advise.

wasz said:
My interior as I got it:

kFgFe1w.jpg

50 shades of grey from the factory :D

I rather like it, can't stand dull dark black interiors.
Love the grey and of course super fashionable in home design these days too.

Let's see if this works...

Black seats on a grey interior, with contrasting tunnel and gear stick. I have the rears in black too.

Hopey helpey!

Attachments

• 72dfc182_300a_4e81_a22e_5aa1c3680f47_652.jpeg
    72dfc182_300a_4e81_a22e_5aa1c3680f47_652.jpeg
    716.8 KB · Views: 3,247
That looks good, wasn't sure it would work. Any chance of a shot a bit further out, really fancy a set of sports seats if I'm going to spend any money on the interior but only seem available in black. :grin:

Creationblue said:
That looks good, wasn't sure it would work. Any chance of a shot a bit further out, really fancy a set of sports seats if I'm going to spend any money on the interior but only seem available in black. :grin:

I took some pictures with my phone but I now need to work out how to make them smaller so I can post them (the one from yesterday was an older one) - I'll be back....

ReSIZER app works well :thumb:

This guy has a pair of matching space grey sport seats, which is not quite right but then will be better than current and wouldn't look out of place, probbaly the closest colour you will find sport seats.

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=131557

Then I would do as I did and find a 3 spoke wheel from a boxster in the the correct grey complete with airbag:

LqA35G3.jpg

Flog your old seats individually / wheel and airbag on ebay to offset the cost!

Thanks for the heads up Wasz

Seats sold unfortunately. Back on track......

Last one. Obviously I would have given the old girl a hoover out if I'd thought she was going on a photo shoot.

Anyway, not sure if you can really see what's what here but it works well in real life imo.

Good luck with your choice!

Attachments

• img_0258_985.jpg
    img_0258_985.jpg
    778.4 KB · Views: 2,213

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back