Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

ACF50 - where?

H0ME

So I bought some acf50 as while the car is being stored over winter I though it would be good to add some protection. But where should I be putting it? Are there some known spots I should be focused on or is it the sort of thing that I should be spraying everywhere once I drop the undertrays?

Pretty much everywhere, but a little goes a long way, you don't need to lay it on until it's dripping and keep it well away from the disks and pads!

Don't go too crazy on the exhaust or engine, as it will smoke a bit as they warm up, but it won't do any harm and it will still provide protection.

Just done mine and removed arch liners first and cleaned out the crud. Then sprayed it everywhere I could reach. Hubs were hardest as you need to avoid getting the stuff on the disks, but brake cleaner will remove it if you are a bit over enthusiastic. I did not remove the undertrays as I had done that in the summer. But I did spray into any orrifice I could find.

I do have a well protected garage floor as a result of all the drips etc!

I am a bit of a WD40 fan for a general spray over stuff to stop any corrosion

ACF50 is the mutts nuts :thumb: A little goes a long way

Seems like XCP Rust Blocker is the new King of rust protection... :thumb:

Edd China approves!

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back