Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FOR SALE - Complete 997.1 3.8S with no engine (SOLD)

Reg is prob worth double the car ;-)

A 100k manual in that colour and spec is prob going to be no more than £21k private as the market is tough out there and lots of cars around. Just have a look on autotrader or PH

If you could find an engine for 4K it makes sense but what about the labour on top? Starts to get marginal but if you handy with spanners then worth a punt

What about keeping it and sticking a 4 litre in there or supercharging a 3.6 motor? ;-)

Keep us updated OP as I'm sure we all want a good outcome to this situation
:)

NLW73 said:
Reg is prob worth double the car ;-)

A 100k manual in that colour and spec is prob going to be no more than £21k private as the market is tough out there and lots of cars around. Just have a look on autotrader or PH

If you could find an engine for 4K it makes sense but what about the labour on top? Starts to get marginal but if you handy with spanners then worth a punt

What about keeping it and sticking a 4 litre in there or supercharging a 3.6 motor? ;-)

Thats what I thought. Very marginal, worth the effort??
I would be putting a Hartech engine in it, but that would end up costing you more than a decent 2nd hand one. I guess at least it would be trouble free then and its not a cat recorded car.

Everyone is of course assuming there is no negotiation on the price...

Just for reference this is now on eBay.

Jay

Deposit taken. Little bit sad about this, but onwards and upwards or sideways 🤔

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back