Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Farewell, im off to get older & fatter

cliffbase

Monza
After 2 997's its time for a change and possibly something more practical.

Love my C4s and have enjoyed every moment of ownership but hanker for something a bit bigger so im off to join the Cayenne club.

Thanks for all the useful info & banter. I may well be back in a couple of years, especially with how good the new 992 looks!

Be safe chaps.

:eek:

We've got a sub-forum for Chelsea tractors too so you don't need to depart completely.

EDIT: Just realised you were probably just saying :bye: to the 997 boys.

:sad:

Good luck and Bon Voyage! :bye:

Cliff dont be a stranger ,about time someone livened up some of the other sub forums .

I am not worried as I AM already older and fatter and when told to grow up and get a 4x4 ,I sold my gen1 and brought a gen2 4S :grin: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
Cliff dont be a stranger ,about time someone livened up some of the other sub forums .

I am not worried as I AM already older and fatter and when told to grow up and get a 4x4 ,I sold my gen1 and brought a gen2 4S :grin: :grin:

Ill be lurking about!

Oh & you Phil, are a very bad influence as im off to see the new Bentley GTC on Monday night..

Man maths - if i have a "sensible" 4x4 car, maybe a cab would be a nice thing to tour the continent in!! Not yet though!

Enjoy
:thumb:

Hope it's a V8 you're looking at, even better, a Petrol v8.

cliffbase said:
Phil 997 said:

Ill be lurking about!

Oh & you Phil, are a very bad influence as im off to see the new Bentley GTC on Monday night..

Man maths - if i have a "sensible" 4x4 car, maybe a cab would be a nice thing to tour the continent in!! Not yet though!

Oh mate enjoy the visit they are really nice , not a big grin as the 997 but there isn't much out there with the pure comfort, luxury and big power if you need it. they are capable of 200mph from stock while sitting in your best armchair :grin: :grin: and the V8 will even return you double didget MPG :floor: :floor:

I changed the wife disco 4 to a cayenne 3.0d and so glad we did! Great drive and in the right trim a great looking 4X4.

Good luck with finding one

:thumb:

Just because you dont own a 997 anymore doesnt mean you cant post here .. i post in All forums .. i dont own a Porsche !

Either way .. ill see you here or in the Cayenne forums :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back