Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C4 cab tip

Savanah, wood and a phone :eek: it is in nice nick mind you with a trip gearbox :D

Is savannah still viewed very negatively?
I got a WHOLE lot of slagging over my savannah interior 996 when I had it, over ten years ago. I still love it personally.

Tip...not Trip :judge: :grin:

I like Savannah, but this is 'biscuit' :floor:

And I think that there is a bit too much biscuit in there, needs some...Choc chips to break it up a bit :grin:

:thumb:

£22k for a boggo cab? Even with the trip trick tip gearbox thats pushing it...

..But if it pushes up values for the rest of us, hey thats a bargain :thumb:

2009 asking prices in 2019 but the cars have 25-30k more miles on them.

Anyone who bought a 996 in 2013/2014 must be laughing.

Those of us that sold in 2013 aren't :sad:

:)

Flippin heck for that money it should be trimmed in unicorn fur

***** me that's pricey or bloody hell values are looking up :D

...and the Yorkshire pudding car :floor: or :dancetwist:

Just had a proper look on my laptop. Looks tatty if you ask me. NSF wheel arch looks a mess. Trims are faded and grey. Doesn't show soft top which means it's probably mullered. No photos of the Driver's side which means that's probably even tattier. No MOT and the brakes pipes are corroded. :nooo:

Alex that must mean that yours is worth close to £30k 8) 8) :D

£40k!! :grin:

jimmy_2040571b.jpg

Blimey, your hair has narf grown in over crimbo Alex. :D

Joke prices those. We are probably seeing the flattest period for car and house sales within the last few years, being right in the eye of the Brexit storm.
Let's not make it a B word thread though.

I bought mine in Feb 2016 when interest was already starting to grow in 996s so paid £13k.
I think they peaked last spring/summer with good C2 manual coupes upto and around £20k.

I wouldn't be asking more than £20k for mine (despite it standing me £25k+) so I can't see how those average ones could achieve those crazy prices.

Like I say tough times. We are looking at a house move but nothing decent is even coming to market. If we do get some sort of certainty I think things will pick up quickly. Lots if people waiting to buy things but holding off.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back