Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Turbo / 4S centre rad - sourcing?

ragpicker

Portimao
The centre rad on my turbo looks close to giving up the ghost.

I can hardly sell the car with a defect so I'd like to replace it.

Anyone know the best place to source a centre-rad from? They don't appear to be the easiest things to come across.

Ta :thumb:

Car still for sale by the way (see link in sig). Feel free to PM to discuss.

FVD in Germany are my usual source for parts. Failing that then OPC or Gert at Carnewal.

MC

Hi Andrew,
I have been meaning to look also as my centre rad is not looking too clever now.

A year or so back I got a good deal from Type911 on the side rads, Hella branded and absolutely identical (except for the part no marking) to the ones on my car, which I assume were original?

Not sure about the brand of this one https://type911shop.co.uk/epages/de...ca1-377e-432e-84fd-bdccf2206766/Products/1380
but given the price difference to oem maybe worth a call :?:

They are very reasonably priced from Porsche IIRC - I added one to my Cayman and the whole kit was around £150.

Of the two people who I know requiring a centre rad, the indies stated that they were an OPC supplied item only (unlike the side rads) and expensive. Around £350 or so - that was a couple of years back for one of the guys and last year for the other guy.

996 centre rad

Hi,
Got mine from here: http://www.technical-services.co.uk/
Iirc I paid £180 ish + VAT. might be worth a call + 44 1274 877770
I dealt with Ian Clarke who was very helpful.

nb. mine is 996 c2 tip not turbo but worth a try and in stock

Do you get a discount Chris?
I see the 996 turbo centre rad (99610603775) listed on Deroures at £395.09 :?:

Some great suggestions.

Deroure's centre rad is £395 - part number 99610603775.

The centre rads for the NB models are cheaper.

The 'Technical Services' website is showing the rad in stock but POA so I'll give them a ring. Hopefully they manufacture their own and can do it at a more reasonable price.

Thanks for the suggestions :thumb:

Pickse said:
Do you get a discount Chris?
I see the 996 turbo centre rad (99610603775) listed on Deroures at £395.09 :?:

Possibly looked at the non-turbo rad, my bad.

Mac996t said:
I asked my local OPC recently and it was £435
Prices seem to have gone up in a couple of years when it was around £350 - £380 going from memory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back