Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale : RSS Underdrive Pulley 996/997/986/987

crash7

I have surplus to requirements a new and unused RSS underdrive pulley.

Comes with fitting instructions.

RSS marketing spiel below as well as a list of the cars it fits.

Any questions let me know

The RSS lightweight underdriven crank pulley is designed for Porsche owners who are looking for a easy bolt-on 7-10 rear wheel horsepower. The CNC machined pulley fits all Porsche 997.1 Boxster and Cayman cars. The idea of the underdrive pulley is that it will reduce demand that the stock pulley puts on the power steering pump at high engine revs. Not only will this preserve the longevity of the pump, it will also improve performance, throttle response, and give the track racer a car to be confident in. Since the pulley is lighter then stock, the rotational weight reduces load on the engine slightly.

Fits:

Porsche 996 3.4L
Porsche 996 3.6L
Porsche 997 3.6L
Porsche Boxster 986
Porsche Boxster 987
Porsche Cayman 987C

I had one of these on my gen1 , great bit of kit the biggest win for me was the power steering , as we know its a bit on the light side on the 997 the 4" underdrive makes it slightly heavier and it feels so much better for it , gives more confidence . Thought I would just mention that as they talk about other things in the marketing blurb but dont mention that which as I say was my biggest win when fitting it. :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back