Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Yorkshire meet.

Bobster1121

Would anyone be interested in a monthly meet in the Yorkshire region?
A simple coffee morning and chat
Thinking / pennine / York / sheffield / doncaster / Derby /etc
If we get a few would make a nice group for when track days are available etc as you get to know people before events.

Welcome to the forum.

There are active TIPEC groups in Yorkshire, and East mids. There was a huge meet at super sausage cafe near wetherby last summer.
Might be worth tagging on to your nearest TIPEC (the independent Porsche enthusiasts club)?

http://www.tipec.net/regions/

I'm sure there will be PCGB in York's too.

Good luck

Meet

Hi mate
I would be happy to have a local meet, I am based near to derby

FYI There's a breakfast meet Sunday Feb 17th at Donington circuit. From 9:00.

https://www.facebook.com/events/545030322679943/?ti=ia

Big Pete, you should come down to the TIPEC east mids meets, first wed of the month at Packe Arms in Hoton.

There's also PCGB first Monday of the month at the Coopers Arms, Weston on Trent

I'm in!

Huddersfield based C4S but work in Sheffield (sometimes!)

Happy to travel and meet other Porker enthisiasts

Im in Leeds and up for a meet, the cars off the road at the minute though

Another one close to Leeds with car tucked up for winter but always up for a drive out when I am back on the road.

Tycho said:
Another one close to Leeds with car tucked up for winter but always up for a drive out when I am back on the road.

That's 3
The plan would be a monthly meet one sat morning for a chat etc
Meeting points would be suggested by all so one Month York one moth Derby then Leeds and so on so each member so you speak has a home meet once a year.

Leeds

Another one in Leeds up for a meet.

depends when and where, but potentially i should be ok. im in Doncaster :thumb:

I would potentially be up for a meet and drive out?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back