Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 993 Turbo Rear Spoiler / Bootlid

AmirRS

Porsche 993 Turbo Rear Spoiler / Bootlid

Genuine Porsche part in Arctic Silver

Some minor blemishes

Located in UK but can ship at buyers expense

£2000 ono

Attachments

• 11_162.png
    11_162.png
    914.7 KB · Views: 2,446
I'd wager ebay on an auction is your best bet for this. It will be a good barometer to find its true value right now.

C.

cableguy said:
I'd wager ebay on an auction is your best bet for this. It will be a good barometer to find its true value right now.

C.

I understand your point and agree 100% but I just don't wanna deal with the eBay time wasters that I've endured over the past few years haha

There is one for sale on eBay for £2750 but it hasn't sold and this is just taking up garage space so if anyone on here is interested give me a buzz!

KR

I understand your thoughts re the ebay time wasters, however I doubt there will be many dim wits looking for a 993 rear wing.
As I mentioned earlier, list on an auction as this is the only way the item will find its true market value. Listing at a "picked out of the air" price like the one at £2750 is a waste of time as it's just what someone thinks it's worth and not what it will/would sell for.

If you want it gone, auction it. :thumb:

C.

auction

I agree that it will find it's real value if you auction it with no reserve. I know what you are saying about buyers but I would say a bigger problem is sellers with unrealistic expectations of what damaged and repaired bumpers/spoilers etc are worth. A lot are just junk. I once asked a seller if a mk1 golf grill had any broken tabs or fixings. She said no it was in perfect condition. When it arrived it had 2 broken fixings and when I challenged her she said it would fit fine and it wasn't a problem. Total Pikey.
She then asked if I would withdraw my negative feedback. I asked for my money back and she said it was sold with no returns.

Yeah I suppose you are both right in the sense this is a fairly specliadt part and the retards won't waste time.

I will start at £1k on eBay, if there's any interest in this forum feel free to message me beforehand.

Thanks guys
Amir

This is now on eBay at £1500 ono

Price amendment on this thread also to £1500 ono

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back