Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche decals

rob_p

Suzuka
I notice that the side of the car Porsche decals that used to be £25 on eBay have disappeared.
I assume Porsche scared everyone off selling them due to trademark infringement issues?
That being the case, does anyone have an alternative source?

TIA

Evening

If you google designstuffonline.co.uk

I used this guy for GTS decal and they were brilliant and very reasonable. Really keen to help when you speak to them

Hope this helps

+1 for designstuff, they make your vinyl to order and it's lasted well on my car (despite the extreme conditions)

plus 2 for design stuff online , very helpful and knowledgeable about Porsche livery. :thumb: :thumb:

Think Highgate House are still selling them online

I have used this guy before and he is very good,,,,can make anything

Whats to loose email him [email protected] - dont be misled by the email address !!!

This might sound like a daft question but.........does applying non original decals affect the Porsche warranty?

My black 4GTS has black GTS decals which makes them pretty invisible.

So I have been thinking of changing them to Red to match the brake calipers and red logo on the headrests.(any opinions on this are welcome)

However, having experienced with my old 997, a potential 111 point check potential failure because I had Bosch wiper blades.......... :dont know:

Rhodris-dad said:
This might sound like a daft question but.........does applying non original decals affect the Porsche warranty?

My black 4GTS has black GTS decals which makes them pretty invisible.

So I have been thinking of changing them to Red to match the brake calipers and red logo on the headrests.(any opinions on this are welcome)

However, having experienced with my old 997, a potential 111 point check potential failure because I had Bosch wiper blades.......... :dont know:

Worth checking with Porsche (or whomever supplies your warranty) and getting them to put it in writing. How it would impact a warranty claim on anything other than the paintwork (And even then, it would be hard to say a paint defect was caused by a tiny decal) is beyond me, but I'm sure they would try it. I've heard conflicting things about this when people have changes exhausts etc. ranging from out right refusal to accepting that everything was fine with the exception of the non-Porsche parts.

An alternate solution would be to peel them off before each service / warranty visit - but probably too much of a PITA to be worth it.

An alternate solution would be to peel them off before each service / warranty visit - but probably too much of a PITA to be worth it.

My thoughts exactly.

It's an OPC warranty......and I've been caught out with a non Porsche battery before too.

Having non-Porsche parts fitted won't affect a warranty claim on anything not related to the non-Porsche parts fitted. The issue comes when renewal time comes as a car has to be 'visibly' all Porsche for a new warranty to be given.

Decals :dont know: A call to PGB would be worthwhile.

I've got a set of Black ones off the Bay I never used (bought 2 sets and went with the red ones) if anyone wants them PM me.

SGH said:
I got my door decals from designstuffonline.co.uk

Lovely looking car you have there.

Thanks for all of the replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back