Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Herman Yellow 991-Modifications thread

kan300 said:
Sure there was a clause that this plate was bought for cheap dollars as it was going on a E-class? Nothing was mentioned at the meeting about it going on a 991 as Mark would have asked for double dollars :lol:

The famous M100 UFC was going on Herman yellow, with S27 UTD going on the merc, however with the Solskjaer developments it seems kind of right :grin:

Can't believe you bought that plate :grin:

jonttt said:

Must be getting a nosebleed upto 6th :D

wildej said:
jonttt said:

Must be getting a nosebleed upto 6th :D
Up to 4th now just a matter of time :worship: #inOlewetrust

#Thundercrap

Leave done in a flash, at the airport and Herman SORN, and didn't even get time to wip off the steering wheel for the long awaited recover 🤦"â™‚️😢

sad.com

At least first mod done :grin:

Safe travels. That went quickly. But Man Utd are back!

spongebob squarepants said:
#Thundercrap

Leave done in a flash, at the airport and Herman SORN, and didn't even get time to wip off the steering wheel for the long awaited recover 🤦"â™‚️😢

sad.com

At least first mod done :grin:

Have a good trip, looking forward to seeing Yellow Herman at a meet in the new year :thumb:

Or you can pay your local OPC £150 for the same thing :roll:

There are plenty of videos online how to fit the eBay ones, its very easy :thumb:

jonttt said:
Or you can pay your local OPC £150 for the same thing :roll:

There are plenty of videos online how to fit the eBay ones, its very easy :thumb:

Granted I'm a master mechanic AKA Fuzz Townsend :grin: but it only took 2 mins with a mini screwdriver or two. The thing I liked about the Amazon one was on the yellow it's metallic, which makes it a little lighter colour like Racing compared to the flat finish one which is a little too 'speed" for my liking. :dont know:

Proper first Herman yellow mod on the way: Kaboom!

Colour will be perfect, and just refurbed 🤗 New set of Michelin's me thinks

gif upload site

Nice. Will suit Herman just nicely

spongebob squarepants said:
Proper first Herman yellow mod on the way: Kaboom!

Colour will be perfect, and just refurbed 🤗 New set of Michelin's me thinks

:thumb: and :thumb: :thumb: for Michelin's

Nice we were looking at a set of those yesterday at the OPC as Jim was thinking of getting them for his car. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back